In the liquefied gas shipping industry, cargo sampling is a routine requirement of quality control and custody transfer procedures.
This publication discusses the following aspects of sampling:
Safe procedures for taking samples.
This book is a guide to liquefied petroleum gas sampling procedures and contains updated recommendations produced by a working group made up of several industry experts and coordinated by SIGTTO.
This publication is a comprehensive guide to liquefied petroleum gas sampling. It covers the entirety of the process from beginning to end and looks at:
• The basic reasons for taking cargo samples
• Sampling connections, eg open and closed loop systems
• Types of sample containers
• Recommended standard sample connections
• Safe procedures for taking samples.
It has been fully updated by a working group made up of
several industry experts and coordinated by SIGTTO.